marquee

.:Sudi sudilah tinggalkan jejak blog anda supaya saya dapat membalas kunjungan^.^:.

Sabtu, 17 Mac 2012

Holidays on hometown

.: In the name of Allah, The Most Glorious and Most Beneficent :.

I don't think it was too late to talk about my 2 days holiday on hometown yet ;)

nothing much I did on home as I arrived home at 6.30 am on morning..
my 3rd brother, abe din picked up me at kota bharu as promised. 
well, the feeling was so beautiful since it was 3 month I stayed at KL...
When I was at sabah, I always arrived Kelantan at evening and just because the airport is really close to my place..
so the feeling is not same..haha..
 this one more special coz I planned to spend some money to treat my family members later..hihi..

so, I was home and the one who celebrate my come-back-home is Bang-Ku, my dearest cat..
why dearest?..coz Bang-ku is the only kucing I accept to be in home after Mina/simba long2 time ago..
or in other word..i'm not really cat lover~..
 no slept but just online facebook after subuh prayer..=="
..haha..

my bang-ku

so..everything passed just like always..
breakfast with family..keep tidy house area..
as we know, there is no word of excuse if you are home from doing house work..haha..
after that i was going to see my nieces and nephews..
until one part where i was helping my sister-in-law washing dishes..
we talked about how was i doing on kl..
and the climax was..
she shows me message from somebody (her friend) telling that she was finding his brothers a partner life..and asking if I have someone right now...
*wow*..
me inside feel so..err..
blessed? nervous?weird?..
actually feel so happy inside..
thought that i never be wanted by anybody before..
and the most happiest feeling when the message state my name..HAHA~
..err..sincerely..~~
but until today I never know the boy that state on message but my sis told me he is from a good family's background and was studied on Maahad Muhammadi lelaki (Read: MJ) before..
err..
don't ask me about his name, age and everything
coz i don't know..
until now..~~

and the story was hanging.. *krikkrikkrik* (bunyi cengkerik)

my evening day was continued by going canoeing with my family members at sungai Raja Gali ..
not far from my house area..that was so fun..
even though it was first time i canoeing..
on night we are going to KBMall for dinner..
as promised i treat my 3rd bro and family together with my sisters a mcD dinner bucket..
even though it was just a tiny dinner treat but to me it was something coz now I can effort use my own money..
it was good though..

On saturday..
it was not too much activity but i spent a lot of time downloading my favourite korean songs as i can't download it at KL bcoz of internet line was so awful..
at night i was ready to get my bus to go back KL..
and finish my 8 hours on the bus with tiredness but happy..:D  

some pic from canoeing activity..

my family members

waiting for turn ride the canoe

even children also play thiss..

my 5th sis and her husband and daughter

my 4th sis with her daughter

let's canoeing!

waiting for turn

my younger brother with nieces





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...